Info wisata kekinian

A Glimpse of Auckland






I went to Auckland just 2 days after a big earthquake hit North West of Christchurch on Nov 14th 2016. At first I wasn't so sure about this trip, but I decided to keep my trip on schedule. However I have to change some of my itinerary and I cancelled my trip to South Island.

SkyBus Shuttle - It will take you to Airport from city and vice versa (N$18 one way) 

 some of lanes on CBD area already covered with Xmas knick knacks

 Sky City Tower - Icon of Auckland

 One of street art I have found in New Market

 One Tree Hill - One of my favorite area in Auckland, where you can meet sheep, cow and see Auckland city from above

posing in the middle of twin oak drive, One Tree Hill

 Parnell Village - themed shopping village

a trip to Devonport with ferry

beautiful view on Devonport

 Rocky Bay in Waiheke Island, you can reach Waiheke Island by ferry (35mins) and ride local bus to this area

BONUS PHOTO: One of beautiful corner in Hobbiton Movie Set (I will write separate article about this one)
Back To Top